We have 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and many different office and retail setups. We keep up to date listings HERE.
We have all interested applicants apply FIRST, see the detailed process below. We will then show you any unit you would like to see. You do need to apply for a specific unit but will have the ability to see any unit you are interested in. We do it this way so we know that we are a match before showing units. See all available units and apply directly from the site HERE
Each person over the age of 18 who will be living in the unit must complete and submit a separate application and processing fee. To qualify, each person must meet or exceed the minimum standards for qualification. Incomplete applications will not be processed. Applications containing false information will immediately be disqualified. Please expect 1-3 days for the application process. Processing the Application will include direct contact with employers, current landlord, previous landlords, friends, personal and professional references, law enforcement agencies, government agencies, consumer reporting agencies, public records, eviction records, and any other sources that may be deemed necessary.
Deposit to Hold
After approval, if the tenant will not be taking occupancy within 24 hours, a non-refundable Deposit to Hold in the amount equal to one month’s rent will be required within 48 hours to hold the property until a mutually agreed upon move-in date. The maximum amount of time a rental will be held is 14 days. After all move-in requirements have been met and a lease for the property completed, the Deposit to Hold will transfer to the security deposit to be held throughout the tenant’s entire tenancy. If the Prospective Tenant fails to provide the Deposit to Hold within 48 hours of approval, the unit will be offered to the next qualified applicant.
After approval and before occupancy will be granted, Prospective Tenant must supply all the required move-in funds, including the security deposit, first month’s rent, and any other additional deposits and fees, all tenant-paid utilities must be transferred into Prospective Tenant’s name, and a lease must be executed and signed by all parties.
Applicants who do not meet minimum screening standards will not be approved.
- The applicant must have current photo identification and a valid social security number.
- The applicant’s monthly household income must exceed 2.5 times the rent. All income must be from a verifiable —source. Unverifiable income will not be considered.
- Applicants must receive positive references from all previous landlords for the previous year.
- Applicants may not have any evictions or unpaid judgments from previous landlords.
- A background check will be conducted on all applicants over 18. The applicant’s background must exhibit a pattern of responsibility.
- Criminal charges consisting of violence of any kind or recent (within the last 2 years) drug charges will be declined to keep a safe community.
- Occupancy is limited to 2 people per bedroom.
At the landlord’s discretion, compensating factors such as an additional security deposit or co-signer (guarantor) may be required for qualification if the Applicant fails to meet any one of the above requirements. In the event of multiple applicants, the tenancy will be granted to the most qualified, based on the above criteria.